It's no secret that IT teams do as much as possible to protect their data against various forms of malware.
Zero-day vulnerabilities are a huge concern to IT and security professionals and big business for hackers. If your organization does not have a holistic Information Security program in place, you may be at risk for a breach.
Download our white paper to learn more about:
- The evolution of malware and increased risks
- Why zero-day threats are more dangerous than other types of breaches
- Financial losses as a cause of zero-day threats
- Effective risk management strategies against zero-day threats
- Key components of an effective patch management program