Best Practices for DRaaS Success
Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service can free your IT team from data backup and disaster recovery responsibilities, allowing them to focus on mission-critical tasks for the business.
A recent roundtable discussion of IT executives at the Technology Executives Club BCDR Special Interest Group yielded four best practices companies can follow in deploying DRaaS and choosing a provider.
Download our white paper to learn more about:
- Advantages of deploying DRaaS
- Questions to ask DRaaS providers
- How to frame DRaaS solutions within your organization
- How to run a successful DR test
- Key differences between traditional DR vs DRaaS.